Culture is one of the most misunderstood concepts in business. What is it? We are here to simplify it. Culture can be defined as “the way we do things around here.” With that definition, leaders can begin to get their heads around what it takes to create the kind of organizational culture they and their teams desire.
The Leader’s Perspective coaches leaders and teams in three primary areas related to culture:
1. Employee Engagement
We define it, measure it, and coach leaders on how to drive it.
2. Communication and Trust
We coach leaders on their role in shaping culture. Communication and trust are critical determinants of both job satisfaction and employee engagement.
3. Values in Action
Values are more than buzzwords like honesty, transparency, etc. They are the deeply hidden beliefs and parameters that shape culture. We coach leaders and teams toward articulating and honoring their shared values.
How We Can Help
- Full employee engagement and job satisfaction assessments with global benchmarks.
- Executive and C-Suite leadership coaching.
- Mid-Manager training and coaching.
- Assessments including DISC, Motivators, Emotional Intelligence, Values, 360-degree Inventories, and more.
- All-staff team-building, and training/coaching workshops.
- Culture workshops to articulate team values and parameters.